We specialize in training companies
Whether you're offering technology classes or HR compliance training, we can increase your website traffic and conversion rates. Led by a former CEO of a software training company, our team has years of experience working with clients in the training industry. We offer:
- SEO: audits, keyword research, GMB, schema setup and content marketing
- Google Ads: setup, remarketing, tag manager, and analytics
- Facebook Ads: setup, audience management, and analytics
- Email: Hubspot, Mailchimp and Constant Contact
- Webinars: marketing, production, and funnel strategy
We have used SEO techniques to drive over $15M in revenue over the past 10 years. ShoutHaus currently serves as the organizer for the 1700-member SF Digital Marketers and the 1400-member SF Growth Hackers meetup groups.
We recently delivered a 1-hour webinar on intermediate-level on-page SEO optimization techniques. You can download the presentation PDF by clicking on the image at right.
Our staff is certified in both Google Ads and Analytics. We have managed over $800k in Google Ads spend with conversion value of over $3M.
The training industry has a particular profile when it comes to paid ads. We can show you:
- Keyword choices
- Compelling ad copy
- Benchmarks: CTR, CPA, ROAS
- Bidding strategies
We run Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns targeting audiences based on:
- Your customer demographics (geographic, jobs, interests)
- Custom audiences (retargeting your customer list)
- "Lookalike" audiences (people similar to your customer list)
The company is composed of a group of digital marketing specialists with experience in the training industry.
Stephen FragaChief Executive Officer
Ely KattanSenior Search Strategist
Cort TafoyaGoogle Analytics Specialist
Susan HydeFacebook Ads Specialist
Work on an hourly basis, as-needed, for shorter or fixed-duration projects. Minimum 3-hour commitment.
Dedicated Days Every Week
Have one or more of our specialists work exclusively on your account one or more days every week, at a discount from hourly rates. Pro-rated for partial months at beginning and end of project.